Don’t worry, the group didn’t totally break up we only had one member leave and a new one join. For this project I have decided to change my group slightly. My group mate Sarah decided she wanted to work with another group. So,I asked my new friend to work with me instead. I have chosen to work with Sabrina, Michaela, and Olivia. Olivia is the newest member we added to the group this time. Olivia just moved here from Turks and Caicos and is a teammate of mine on my soccer team. We hit it off right when we met each other and I knew right when she told me she had this class her and I would be group mates. Olivia is also really good with technology and loves to film. This skill is super important since we just lost our camera man. This also eliminates the stress of picking positions since she falls into the roll of the spot we were missing. I am also ecstatic about continuing working with my old group mates Sabrina and Michaela. Sabrina was very helpful creating ideas, gathering the props...
Comments
Post a Comment