Postcard and More Filming!

 

Hey, it's me again back at it. I have been really working on the postcard as my group and I already have finished making the website. Although we are done with the website, we are still working on the socials. Right now I am working on using a QR code generator to make one to put on our postcard. This QR code is going to link to our Instagram account so people can access our account through the postcard and learn more about our film. I am also creating dates and times for our short film to premiere at the independent movie theater. I decided that our postcard background could be an image of our main actor in a car as that is what our film is all about. I think that by doing this we will better represent our film and draw people into watching it. My group and I have all been extremely busy with school and practice as we are all student-athletes. I have especially been busy because travel soccer just started back up so I am back playing 5-6 days a week. Each time we film we can usually only film for a few hours which isn't that much time at all. Because of this, the filming process has continued to be drawn out. My group did finally meet up the other day to film again though. This time instead of meeting up at my house, I had everyone meet up at our at the place we were filming in. By doing this I was able to save a little time to add to our filming since I knew we all only had a short time to film. I directed and shot the rest of the scenes that took place in the mall. We went back to my house to film as many scenes as possible before I had to go. I got to act today a little bit as the main actor's friend. However, we shot a lot of the scenes we did with the camera the wrong way so we had to re-film a few of our scenes. This took a lot of time and was very inconvenient for our time. My group and I overcame the obstacle and worked fast to get back to where we were. We are almost done filming and I can't wait to be done so we can edit and see our final film. Anyways, that's enough for today, peace out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Almost done editing!

Dad Reviewed my Blog!