So… what happens when your groups always busy!

Hey it’s Lola again. My group and I haven’t been able to film our music video yet. So much has come up through the past few weeks delaying the process. First, we just got done with Thanksgiving break and I was out of town along with the rest of my group so I couldn’t do any filming. Second, my group and I haven’t been able to gather the props we were supposed to yet. I was tasked to gather costumes for the main actor of the music video. I am planning on getting her a festive sweater and jeans. I haven’t been able to get these props yet because our initial actor had something come up and she is not able to attend. So, I have to wait to confirm who our new actor is before I get the outfit. Once the actor is set in stone I am going to go to Target and Macys to look for the right clothes. Another thing was the initial filming spot was going to be Christmas on Las Olas. I however, was not aware that the day of the festival changed from last years date. I found out too late and I already had a soccer game planned for that day. My group still attended but because I was not available I wasn’t there to help out with decisions. The group and I decided over text to move the filming to another day. The new filming place is planned to be the ice skating rink or festive town/ small festival near my house. Every year I go to the festival because it is right across the street from my house. It is very lit up, festive and not as crowded as the other festivals around town. I also usually run a booth at the festival. I was thinking we could use the booth to store the props we weren’t using that scene. I also thought we could film a few of our scenes at the booth. I decided that this would be a great new filming spot so I proposed the idea to my group mates and they agreed. Anyways, hopefully we are able to start the filming soon and it was nice talking to you. Peace out! 



Comments