No Surprise, Another Delay

 

Hey, it's me again back at it! Of course, my group and I were not able to meet up to finish our film. We are only one more filming session away from finishing our film. I am so excited to get to edit so I can see this whole film really come together. Sadly, my group and I were too busy to meet up this weekend. My groupmates Jack and Samantha both had work and sports to do so they were too busy to film. I was also too busy all weekend to meet. On Saturday, my family came to town last minute including one of my cousins I had never met before. I had a lot of fun meeting some of my family. We went to lunch and the beach because they are from Colorado so, they don't go to the beach very often. It was a very long day but I had a lot of fun. On Sunday, I had two soccer games scheduled last minute in Miami. Miami is over an hour away from my house so, it took the day to travel there, play both games, and come all the way back. I have been super busy with soccer making it really difficult to make time to meet with my group. Although we were not able to film, that did not stop me from working on our project. First, I took all of the clips that we had already shot and used iMovie to put them into order. I wasn't able to start editing the film because we are still missing shots in between a few of the scenes. Getting them in order made it really simple to see what scenes we were missing and what angles or shots dont seem to work. I wrote them down on a list so when my group meets again we can tune up these shots to make them better. I also have continued to work on my postcard and I have almost fully finished the front cover of the postcard. I used the template to insert the images and text I wrote. The Canva app made it extremely simple to get the postcard cover quickly done and look very appealing. Anyways, that's enough for today, peace out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Almost done editing!

Dad Reviewed my Blog!