Finally Done Filming!

 Hey again, it's me back at it. My group and I FINALLY finished filming our short film. We only had a little bit left to film after the last time we met but we haven't been able to meet since. I have had to delay our meeting multiple times but I finally was able to meet and so was the rest of my group. My group and I met up at my house like usual to complete the last scenes. All we had to film was the few scenes that took place at my house after he got back from the mall and the hospital scene. The first few scenes were super simple to film. I got to both film and act today as I was in one or two of the scenes. I love the change from filming to acting as it was something different and fun. I changed a few scenes as we filmed them because I felt they were a bit cheesy. I also voted to re-film a few scenes because of the awkward camera angles we had chosen to use. Although, I changed a lot that we had planned to do it still went by pretty quickly. The hospital scene was more difficult to film. It took over an hour trying to get someplace set up and looking semi-realistic. After a while, I decided my room looked the best for the scene and we filmed in there. We had to change multiple shots to keep it looking real. We couldn't use wide shots or long shots because it showed too much of the room and you could tell it wasn't a hospital. Everyone stayed at my house super late so we could finish the filming for good. Eventually, we finished and it felt so amazing. Now, we have to get on to editing which I am not the best at.  I will miss it since that was my last time filming a film project for AICE media but I had so much doing it. Anyway, that is enough for today, peace out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Almost done editing!

Dad Reviewed my Blog!